SELBY SUMMER POSTAL LEAGUE
May to September inclusive
1. The rounds shot will be:
Recurve – Short Metric (3 dozen @ 50 metres & 3 dozen @ 30 metres) 80cm target face
Compound - Short Metric (3 dozen @ 50 metres & 3 dozen @ 30 metres) 80cm target face
Longbow – National (4 dozen @ 60 yards & 2 dozen @ 50 yards) 122cm target face
2. The date of the shoot must be in the required month.
3. Each team shoots one match per month throughout the duration of the competition.
4. Scores must be sent each month to the organiser, and opposing team. Scores must reach the organiser by the 5 th day of the month following the shoot, otherwise it will be taken the match was not shot. Use of e-mail is encouraged.
5. If a months shoot cannot take place, please forward a nil result so a credit for a loss can be given.
6. Clubs that enter more than one team in a particular discipline must shoot at the same time.
7. Different bow disciplines may shoot on different days.
8. At the end of the shoot the scores are taken from highest to lowest and placed in the “A” Team, then “B” Team and so on.
9. Points will be awarded as follows: WIN – 3 points, DRAW – 2 points, LOSS – 1 point
10. All matches are to be shot under GNAS rules.
11. Score sheets must show Hits, Score, X’s & Golds. (Longbows – Hits, Score, Golds)
12. All information will be provided by e-mail or post.
13. The Organiser will send each club a copy of the up to date league positions following each month’s submitted scores.
14. Badges will be awarded to the teams winning each division at the end of the competition. It cannot be guaranteed all team members will receive a badge.
15. Teams will be placed in divisions according to the final scores (un-adjusted) achieved in 2014, or if a new team an estimated team score will be required.
16. Each division will be subject to a threshold score: Recurve/Compound – 120 points Longbow – 80 points Results over these threshold scores will be subject to deduction at the rate of 1 point off the threshold score to 1 point over the threshold score.
TEAMS WILL CONSIST AS FOLLOWS: RECURVE – ANY 3 ARCHERS, COMPOUND – ANY 2 ARCHERS, LONGBOW – ANY 2 ARCHERS
Where we are - Indoors